IMMIGRATION SERVICES ARE OFFERED OUT OF OUR
SAN ANTONIO BRANCH
One Alamo Center
106 South St. Mary's Street, Suite 201
San Antonio, Texas 78205
CALL 210-922-8541 TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION WITH
AN IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Vidaurri, Lyde, Rodriguez & Haynes, L.L.P. (“VLRH”) has a full service immigration practice that represents individuals in the process of immigrating to or remaining in the United States with a lawful status. This includes representation in removal proceedings, family-based, humanitarian-based, and employment-based cases. We also represent foreign national businesses and investors seeking to establish a presence in the United States utilizing employment-based and investor visas.
INDIVIDUAL-BASED IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Every VLRH immigration case begins with an in-depth consultation with one of our attorneys to screen a potential client to determine what immigration benefit they qualify for and what potential issues may arise in their case.
VLRH zealously advocates for those in the process of being removed from the United States.
- Release request to ICE: Our team has developed an effective process for communicating with immigration detention officers and petitioning the release of our detained clients.
- Bond/custody proceedings: We are experienced in petitioning for the release of our detained clients in front of an immigration judge.
- Deferred Action Request: We can prepare a request to the Department of Homeland Security to use their discretion in granting relief from removal and temporary work authorization for clients who are not a priority for removal from the United States.
- Cancellation of Removal: We advocate for the cancellation of removal proceedings, which allows clients to remain in the United States as a legal permanent resident.
- Defensive Asylum/ Withholding of Removal/ Protection under the Convention Against Torture: We fight for a protected lawful status for clients who fear returning to their home country because of persecution.
VLRH represents our clients through the entire family-based immigration process.
- Family petition: We help U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents petition for their family members to live in the United States.
- Adjustment of Status: We assist eligible clients with an approved petition to adjust their status to legal permanent resident while remaining in the Unites States.
- Consular Process: We help our clients through the process of scheduling and preparing for the interview with the United States consulate in their home country to obtain an immigrant visa.
- Waivers: We screen our clients to advise of any potential inadmissibility issues and help eligible clients receive a waiver of applicable inadmissibilities to secure a path to legal residence in the United States
- Naturalization: We assist our clients in the naturalization process including the submission of the application, as well as, equipping our clients with the tools, resources, and preparation needed for the examination and interview process.
VLRH understands that sometimes clients have been through traumatic and life-changing events that require sensitivity and professionalism. Our team is experienced in assisting our clients to obtain the protected status they deserve.
- Temporary Protected Status: we assist clients from designated countries in obtaining a protected status that provides relief from deportation and grants permission to work in the United States.
- Affirmative Asylum: we petition for asylum for clients who have recently arrived to the United States escaping persecution in their home country.
- U-Visa: we help clients who have suffered as the victim of criminal activity in the United States apply for a visa that will allow them to remain in the United States.
- VAWA: we help clients who have suffered as the victims of domestic violence at the hands of a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident spouse apply for a protected status under the violence against women act, which provides a lawful status and permission to work.
- T-Visa: we help clients who have suffered as the victims of human trafficking apply for protection under the Traffic Victims Protection Act, which provides a lawful status, permission to work, and access to public benefits.
- Relief for minors: Special Immigrant Juvenile and UAC Asylum: we assist clients who are minors and have journeyed to the United States alone, in applying for relief as a special immigrant juvenile or through seeking asylum.
- Employment authorization: we help clients who have an application for an immigration benefit pending that provides work authorization submit an initial or renewal application to receive permission to work.
- Travel permit: we assist clients who have an application for an immigration benefit pending that provides authorization to travel abroad submit in initial or renewal application for permission to travel outside the United States.
- Student visa: we help clients seeking to come to, or wanting to remain in, the United States to study, apply for a student visa that will provide a lawful status to obtain an education in the country.
- Freedom of Information Act request: we assist clients who need to obtain records regarding their previous immigration or criminal history submit formal information requests to obtain the documents needed.
BUSINESS-BASED IMMIGRATION SERVICES
VLRH Immigration represents individuals seeking admission into the United States for employment purposes, and businesses seeking to establish a presence in the United States or bring individuals to the Unites States to fill labor needs.
- E-1: we help foreign national clients of a treaty country to obtain a visa for admission into the United States to engage in international trade.
- E-2: we help foreign national clients of a treaty country to obtain a visa for admission into the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.
- EB-5: we help foreign national business investors who invest $1 million or $500,000 (if the investment is made in a targeted employment area) in a new commercial enterprise to establish their business in the United States.
- TN: we represent qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens seeking a visa for temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level.
- H-1B: we represent U.S. employers who need to bring high-skilled foreign national professionals to the United States to perform services in a specialty occupation.
- H-2B: we represent U.S. employers who need to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary non-agricultural jobs.
- L-1: we assist U.S. employers seeking to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States, or to bring an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing an office.
- Entity/Corporation formation: our team is experienced in helping individuals form and register their entities with the Texas Secretary of State.
- Corporate documents: we prepare all the documents needed to get our clients’ companies running, including the Certificate of Formation, by-laws, and designation of registered agent.